The Distance to the Moon (+ 1 pts)

This story was actually, in my opinion, very poetic in the way that it was written. I really enjoyed the world that was painted for me by this author. It's clear that he has an incredibly interesting and beautiful imagination. I felt like the imagery was incredibly dreamy and magical as I read. I love the idea that one has to sail out to sea and jump up to the moon to collect it's milk. There is a love story involved here as well, or should I say a love triangle with the characters. The main character is in love with a woman who is the wife to another, but she also is in love with someone else. They all try to show their love for the other person in some way. The only thing that I did not like about this story was the character's names. Other than that, I thought this short story was a magical little journey that I enjoyed reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wild Sheep Chase (+6 points)

Annihilation (+6 points)