Final Blog

  •  Annihilation- 6 pts
  • A Wild Sheep Chase- 6 pts
  • Aunt Maria- 5 pts
  • The Hobbit- 6 pts
  • The Night Circus- 6 pts
  • Interview with a Vampire- 6 pts
  • Anasi Boys- 6 pts
  • Troll Bridge- 1 pt
  • The Martian- 5 pts
  • The Drowned Giant- 1 pt
  • Snow Crash- 6 pts
  • Blood Child- 2 pts
  • The Distance to the Moon- 1 pt
  • A Wrinkle in Time- 5 pts
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- 6 pts
  • The Future- 6 pts
  • Total zoom sessions: 13/15 (The first one I missed because I joined the class the following week, the second one I missed because I had terrible strep throat and was very sick)
  • Total points: 87 points
Because I ended up getting sick during this semester, it was difficult for me to read more than I did. I hope that everything I read and wrote was enough to keep a fair grade in this class. I'm glad that I got to chance to read all of these stories and open my mind to a ton of new ideas. I enjoyed this class and everything it had to offer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Distance to the Moon (+ 1 pts)

A Wild Sheep Chase (+6 points)

Annihilation (+6 points)