Midterm Post (41 points total)

 Interview with a Vampire- 6 points

A Wild Sheep Chase- 6 points

Annihilation- 6 points

Aunt Maria- 5 points

The Hobbit- 6 points

The Night Circus- 6 points

Attended zoom classes- 6/7 (I switched into the class late so I missed the first zoom meeting, other than that I attended all of them)

Total: 41 points

I definitely feel that I was struggling a little bit at the beginning to keep up with the readings and my school schedule, but I feel like I can read even more these next weeks! I think I can really help bring up my points and hopefully earn a fair grade for this semester. I have also attended all of the zoom classes I was able to, excluding the first one because I wasn't in the class yet! I have enjoyed the books that I read so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Distance to the Moon (+ 1 pts)

A Wild Sheep Chase (+6 points)

Annihilation (+6 points)