Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (+ 6 pts)

I enjoyed this audio story so much! I did not know what I was expecting listening to this audio, but I certainly did not think I was going to like it as much as I did. It was absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. The characters were likable and I found myself excited to hear the next part of the story every time it would end! I really enjoy satire in general so the whole audio was super fun and interesting. I personally don't enjoy space themed content as much but I actually liked learning about all of the character's adventures in space. It was funny how they talked about the Earth and what humans were like as well. Earth was so unimportant to the rest of the galaxy that they easily destroyed it without any thought. All of the characters dialogue amongst each other had me laughing. I think this is something that, if remade today as a podcast, would do well with audiences even now. Stories like this do incredibly well as movies (I know this one is a movie already) but podcasts are super popular and I could see this one being updated to that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Distance to the Moon (+ 1 pts)

A Wild Sheep Chase (+6 points)

Annihilation (+6 points)